Marble ~ Pink • Sponge Cloth
With a bright and fresh design, this Swedish Sponge Cloth is sure to brighten up your kitchen and your day!
Here are a few fun facts:
• The sponge cloth has been a staple in Swedish kitchens for over 60 years and can absorb 15x its own weight in liquid (up to 3/4 of a cup).
• Sponge cloths replace the use of up to 17 rolls of paper towel, reducing the plastic packaging and overall waste in landfills.
• These eco-friendly sponge cloths will clean all kitchen and bath surfaces without streaking.
• Great for granite, stainless steel, laminate and glass top stoves. The cellulose (wood pulp)-cotton composition is 100% biodegradable and can be thrown away with compostable waste.
• The cloth is naturally anti-bacterial due to its quick drying ability which means no 'dish cloth' smell!
• 17 cm x 20 cm [6.75" x 8"] Designed in Canada, Made in Sweden.
** Your cloth's lifespan is dependent on how you use your cloth and personal preference. Typically 2-3 months with average wear and tear, but these cloths can be used up to 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles. **